A writer, not a bad one either.

for the Kimashi Studios Web Comic

Moderator: Kimashi

A writer, not a bad one either.

Postby MrJimmy on Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:53 pm

Remember I'm a writer, and, and I want to write! Just ask, that's the key! Just ask and I will write!

Resume of past projects:

I'm currently writing about three stroies. View them here: http://www.xanga.com/casell (The first one is not mine, it's Rachell's. Mine Are "American King," and the unamed DnD story which is based on my campaign. Theres also a number of short stories there, but there all emo-ie.

I also wrote a few scripts for a project Gavin and I were working on called Transformers: Muffelhead. That was funny stuff I'll tell you.

I can write charactors, or long or short term story-arcs. Just give me the gist of what you want.

Always ready to accept the project if you need me.
"I can look at the sun without blinking." -Horus

"Well, isin't that clever of you." -Easter
MrJimmy
Hero

Postby Kimashi on Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:52 pm

i think i'll want a short storie arc, around 10 to 15 pages if possible, just kinda modle it after out lifes, as the group.. but make it funnyer, i'm mainly going to be useing this to make my drawing skillz more betterz so i'll need some good daillog to make up for it :P thanks
Life is but a Game
Play it Well

The holy flag, the sign of pride.
The bones are crossed, the skull is white.
Standing strong for Liberty.
We raise our glass,
we praise the free.........sail on...

A doctor, an architect, and a programmer are sitting around discussing their professions. The doctor argues: "Clearly mine is the oldest profession because it says in Genesis that God took a rib from Adam to make Eve-- that's surgery! Ha!" But the architect counters with: "Well it also says that God created the Universe from chaos and that's architecture buddy! Ha, Ha" The programmer looks at them both calmly, is silent for a moment then quietly says: "Where do you think the chaos came from?"
Kimashi
God
God

Return to Kimashi Studios